Friday, November 6, 2009

About God...


I am made in Gods image... I am His wretch... He is a mean fucker!
I fantasize standing before Him in final judgement.
My fists are clenched. My face upward to gaze right at Him.
I seize the opportunity to rage at Him. I curse Him. I curse His creation
and all of it's awful byproducts.
I curse Him for my suffering. I curse the terrible and unnecessary trials
and tribulations that He imposes upon us...
... the ugliness, sellfishness, the pain and death and suffering of innocents
... of the ignorance of His chosen ... the injustice
... of His arrogance and impotence to spare suffering
I Rage! I Hate! I Give it all to Him and I welcome His wrath upon me...
I go on and on ... ceaselessly... until I am spent...
I stare righteously at Him and into Him.
I stand proud and defiant!
... and honest...
then I buckle
I sit
I lay down before him
waiting for His judgement...
He Rages back...
... for my cruelty and injustices
... my selfishness and hatred
... my betrayals and lies
He stops.
He is finished.
We both rest.

No comments: