Sunday, March 16, 2008

Milton ... Mud River ... Ona Loop

Check out the look of determination on this dude! Also, check out the ghetto-mod helmet glasses suspensory accessory.

I had two good riding days this weekend. Approx 55 cold miles today and 40+ warmer but rainy miles yesterday. I'm trying to get some miles in before my first ever 200K brevet in Columbus in two weeks.

In the background you can see my trusty old Trek. I'm stuck with it as my main ride since my Canondale has a busted derailier and hanger. I've been riding the Trek for 22 years now. I bought it in 1986 in Philly after a dude in a van ran over my brand new Univega over spring break... (pardon the run-on).
These events ultimately helped me snag Ruth... (too complicated to succinctly explain today)...
Anyway... A good weekend...
Love to all!